Monday, October 1, 2007

What I'm Diggin: Kid Nation



If you haven't already tuned into Kid Nation on CBS, do it! At first I was skeptical, it seemed far too cheesy for my taste. But after giving it a chance I was totally impressed...of its absolute hilarity! Favorite happenings so far:


Sophia whoring herself out in the town square to buy herself a bike.


Mallory and her sister starting a "pet daycare" involving taking care of the other kid's stuffed animals.

Greg, displaying his abnormal amount of life skills for a 15 year old, by not only being familiar with slaughtering chickens, but also having experience with PBC piping.

And last but not least, the fact that the kids have to compete in order to determine their class within town society. Slavery, anyone?


Oh the things I would do to be younger and on this show.

No comments: