Tuesday, August 7, 2007

It's OVER: House of Holland Tees




I admit it, I was totally into House of Holland tees when they first came out. Catchy phrases, designer shoutouts, model of the minute sponsorship (Agyness), what is not to love?

Maybe the fact that every person who decided to shell out the approximately $50.00 for the tees thought they were the only ones in the world that owns it.

Some things are just too novelty and become totally not unique once more than one person wears them. So please say goodbye to your House of Holland tees, and if you don't have the heart to chuck them, at least store them in that dusty box that houses your VonDutch trucker hats and True Religion jeans.

*PLEASE NOTE YA'LL: All of my posts are filled with links that direct you to the subjects I feature or mention for your convenience. I just wanted to point this out, because these highlighted blue or purple words may be confused with advertisements.

No comments: